The Hoernis Difference
We are different . . . and here's why!
When you walk in the doors at Hoernis Auto Body you will see a bright, clean shop and the smiling faces of our many, long-time employees. We believe that a happy environment leads to quality work so the Hoernis Difference is focused on providing the best customer experience and a positive workplace for all of our employees.
At Hoernis Auto Body we take a very guided, hands-on approach with our customers. We know it's not always fun or easy to navigate through the process of having your vehicle repaired, especially if there is a lot of damage. But we feel like we take all of the worry and headache out of the process by promising an excellent customer experience from the moment you first call or walk through the door. We believe our customer service approach is among the best in the industry and when you're our customer we promise to:
- Provide an excellent customer experience by coordinating your towing and rental car, offering 24-hour assistance and keeping you informed throughout the repair of your vehicle.
- Provide fast repair quotes to help you decide what’s best for you.
- Handle the insurance claim processing through all providers
- Deal with insurance company pressures to send you to a shop of their choice. That’s right Illinios State law protects your freedom of choice!
- Negotiate on your behalf to deliver the highest quality repairs.
- Guarantee our work!
Experience and Service with a Guarantee.
The other part of what makes us different is our longevity in the business. We have established, long-lasting relationships with our vendors, which means we can be competitive and get the job done with their continued help and quality products. It also means that we are confident and able to guarantee our work. We work with only the best products like PPG paints, which are not only environmentally safe but also guaranteed for life. We are also proud of our:
- 50 Years in Business
- Local, Family-Owned Operation
- Outstanding, Attentive Customer Service
- Quality Work, Second to None
- Our 100% Guarantee
We are Gold Class and Proud.
Hoernis Auto Body is also an I-CAR Gold Class certified shop. The Gold Class designation lets you know a collision repair shop has trained technicians who know how to repair your vehicle properly. Approximately 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class standard. Businesses that earn Gold Class status are proud of their accomplishment and will typically display the Gold Class logo prominently in their shop and on their website to help you identify them as highly trained repair facilities.
As vehicles incorporate more and more new materials and new technologies, current training has become increasingly important for proper repairs. Gold Class shops are trained to know:
- How to make the right decisions for a safe repair
- How to find hidden damage others may not see
- The latest repair procedures and technologies
- Which parts to repair and which to replace